Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fun medicine cabinet...

One of the other projects on my agenda lately has been remodeling our hall bathroom.  It is small-- only 5'x7', so the goal is to maximize space while making it feel as big as possible, so we are doing a large mirror on the wall above the sink and toilet.  I once saw a wall length mirror that had a mirrored medicine cabinet built in and thought that would be the perfect solution, but it turns out it is a lot more difficult (and expensive) to build than it looks.  So I decided to put a medicine cabinet on another wall. As I was searching I was worried it might be too much mirror between the cabinet and the wall, but then I found this-- it looks like a picture frame but it opens!
 
It is called the Concealed Cabinet from a company called Innovators. You can put whatever art you want in the frame.  I think it is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment